It takes knowledgeable attorneys to personalize the estate planning process and comply with Alabama law. Depending on the circumstances, estate planning can be stressful and emotional. The team at Turning Point Legal focuses on understanding your family’s needs, paying close attention to how you describe your future goals. We are a client-focused law firm that offers sound, compassionate legal advice about your current will or trust and the best way to structure your estate to preserve assets for heirs. If you don’t have a will, we can develop one as part of your estate plan.
Over time, your life, family, and estate evolve, making it very important to review and update your will and other estate planning documents. These are examples of events that should cause you to review your current documents:
- The individuals you have named as beneficiaries are deceased
- New children, grandchildren, or others have been added to the family
- A divorce, marriage, or remarriage
- State laws have changed where you live, or you are moving to a new state
- The guardians, trustees, or personal representatives are no longer relevant
- Children have become adults
- Your estate’s value has substantially increased or decreased
- A significant asset has been acquired or sold
- An IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plans must be distributed due to age
We recommend reviewing your will and estate planning documents every three to five years.
The attorneys at Turning Point Legal have extensive knowledge in helping families protect valuable assets in the state of Alabama. Clients are provided with a variety of elder law and estate planning services, including special needs, Medicaid qualification, long-term care, and estate administration.
If you need help developing guardianships, wills, deeds, and trusts, contact us to learn more about our estate planning services in Alabama.
Elder Care Issues Can Become Life Changing Events, for Better or Worse.
Let Us Be Your Turning Point.
Turning Point Legal, PC
1640 Blount Avenue
Guntersville, AL 35976
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 4:30pm
Extended hours available